GP SAS site CSA Route du Demi-Bœuf 44310 La Limouzinière CS 30 100 78 077 Share capital: €20,000,000 Telephone: +33 (0) 2 40 32 16 00 Fax: +33 (0) 2 40 05 87 55 Siren 872 802 780. NANTES Trade Reg. no. B872 802 780 Siret 872 802 780 000 25 – APE 2910Z VAT no. FR 52 872 802 780
Hosted by OVH. Simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with capital of €10,000,000 Roubaix–Tourcoing Trade Reg. no. 424 761 419 00045 APE Code 6202A – VAT no. FR 22 424 761 419 Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Site created by: NET CONCEPT, 9 rue James Watt, 49070 Beaucouzé, France SIREN no. 409 554 219 Tel: +33 (0)2 41 22 00 26 The vehicles photographed in this catalogue may include optional equipment subject to extra cost. Styling and decorative items used to improve the visuals in this catalogue do not form part of the Hanroad vehicle or delivery service. Hanroad reserves the right to alter the vehicles described in this brochure at any time and without notice. Although every care has been taken in its production, this catalogue does not constitute a contractual document. Publication director: Amélie Brocail
1. CNIL DECLARATION FORMALITIES In accordance with the amended French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, this site has been declared to CNIL (the French data authority).
2. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS Some information and data concerning web users may be collected through the “Contact us” form. This information and data may be used by GP SAS to respond to any questions the web user may ask. This information and data may be sent to companies in the PILOTE group. This information and data is also retained for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. In accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and remove data concerning you. To exercise this right of access, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA When you visit our website, our servers record by default, among other details, the name of your internet browser and the operating system you are using, the website via which you consult our pages, the web pages visited on our site, the date of your visit and – as a safety measure, particularly to detect any attacks against our web pages, and for a period of seven days – the IP address that your service provider has assigned to you. With the exception of the IP address, this personal data will only be recorded if you have agreed to communicate it to us, for example as part of a registration process, a survey, a competition, or for the purposes of fulfilling a contract.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS? – Contact form If you choose to contact us via our contact form (accessible at any time at http://hanroad.fr/contact/), you will be asked to provide your title, surname and first name, post code, email address, telephone number, and the subject of your request) – Vehicle configuration form In order to perform a configuration on our site, you must provide us with the data we need in order to process your request correctly. This information includes your surname and first name, your postcode, your telephone number and your email address.
5. COPYRIGHT This site as a whole falls under French and international law on copyright and intellectual property. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including for downloadable documents, images and photographs. Reproduction of all or part of this site in any electronic or paper format whatsoever is strictly prohibited without express authorisation from GP SAS.
6. RESPONSIBILITY The site www.hanroad.co.uk is published by the company Net Concept. This is a storefront site which cannot in any way be regarded as an online sales site including a mechanism for placing online orders. The sole purpose of this site is to present the HANROAD product(s). These products are subsequently purchased from one of the brand’s authorised distributors. The vehicles photographed in this catalogue may include optional equipment subject to extra cost. Styling and decorative items used to improve the visuals in this catalogue do not form part of the Hanroad vehicle or delivery service. Hanroad reserves the right to alter the vehicles described in this brochure at any time and without notice. Although every care has been taken in its production, this catalogue does not constitute a contractual document. GP SAS cannot be held responsible in any way in the event of disruption of the site (server technical difficulties) external attacks (bugs, modification of content following a cyber-attack, etc.), inaccuracy of information published online, or for any harm caused by a third party or by a case of force majeure.
7. RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION Browsers For an optimal browsing experience, we recommend using: › Mozilla Firefox (PC & Mac) or › Internet Explorer 8+ (PC) or › Safari (Mac) or › Chrome © 2017 HANROAD All rights reserved